Terms & Conditions
Read Our Terms & Conditions
- Insurance: Cruise Milford New Zealand Ltd. (CMNZ) is a wholly owned New Zealand company. CMNZ carries full Public Liability Insurance for all passengers traveling on any CMNZ vessel or vehicle.
- Reservations: All prices are stated in New Zealand Dollars and include Goods and Service Tax (GST). Prices are correct at time of print and are subject to change without notice. Prepayment by credit card and subsequent confirmation by CMNZ Ltd. is accepted as confirmation of your booking.
Third Party Bookings: Your travel agent acts on your behalf and monies paid to your agent do not constitute a contract by description between you and CMNZ Ltd. Your travel agent and CMNZ Ltd. are independent of each other. Receipt of monies by your agent must be forwarded to CMNZ Ltd. otherwise bookings will not be honoured. You should get confirmation from your travel agent that monies have been forwarded.
Child Age: Passengers between the ages of 5 and 14 inclusive are eligible for a child rate.
Infant Age: Passengers ages 4 years and under are considered Infants and travel free of charge. Infants still have to be declared by time of booking. If an infant was not declared and a product is fully booked (eg. Coach& Cruise day tour) CMNZ Ltd. reserves the right to withhold a refund for accompanying adults.
- Cancellation and Amendments: CMNZ Ltd. will give a 100% refund of the ticket price if the cancellation of a booking is received more than 24hrs in advance. If the booking is cancelled with less than 24hrs notice, CMNZ Ltd. reserves the right not to issue a refund. All transactions are deducted in New Zealand Dollars. Due to exchange rate fluctuations, at times there may be some variance in the amount refunded compared to the amount initially charged. CMNZ Ltd. does not accept any liability for these variances or any subsequent credit card/ bank charges relating to these transfers to customers’ accounts.
CMNZ Ltd. is not liable for any delay or cancellation of cruises caused by or arising from an event beyond the control of CMNZ Ltd. including any act of God, inevitable accident, riot, civil commotion, strike, lock-out, stoppage or restraint of labour, regardless of the cause and whether partial or general. If travel to Milford Sound is impossible due to full road closure the option of a 100% refund or rescheduled travel on a later day (subject to availability) is given.
Connections and Third Party Operators: CMNZ Ltd. does not accept liability for delays in transit or failure to connect with travellers expectations for further connection to any third party operator.
- Timetable & Pricing: CMNZ Ltd. reserves the right to amend timetables, cancel departures, substitute plant and equipment and alter ticket prices at any time.
- Luggage & Possessions: CMNZ Ltd. does not accept liability for loss or damage of customer’s property. Luggage & Possessions are subject to the conditions of the Carriage of Goods Act 1979. It is recommended that all passengers have their own travel insurance.
- Promotional Purposes: Photographs taken of passengers may be used by CMNZ Ltd. for promotional purposes.
- New Zealand Law: All agreements and contracts shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand Courts.
Your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions outlined are required to process your reservation.