Cruise Milford is looking forward to start operating once New Zealand goes to alert level 2. We are receiving updates from the New Zealand Government daily and will adjust our procedures according to the newest data and recommendations.
If you would like to make a booking but have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with the friendly Contact Centre Team:
Phone: +64 3 398 6112 (if you’re calling from overseas) or our freephone number 0800 MILFORD (calls from New Zealand only)
*Cruise Milford guarantees the refund of all bookings cancelled 24hrs before departure or that cannot travel due to a change in Covid-19 restrictions.
Our highest priority is the safety and wellbeing of our customers, staff, suppliers and community. We are closely monitoring the ever-evolving COVID-19 situation and continue to be guided by the New Zealand Ministry of Health, which recommends that regular cleaning is the most important step we can take.
Our response to COVID-19
We have intensified regular disinfecting of high-touch points such as handrails, door handles and countertops. Bathrooms are sanitised at the end of every cruise and seats, tables and window ledges are sprayed with disinfectant. Hand sanitiser is available on board all of our vessels.
- We have made a decision not to operate our 50-seater glass-roofed coach until July 1st 2020 at the earliest. We have many private or small group transport options available, please give us a call for your enquiries. All vehicles are thoroughly sanitised daily with additional cleaning of air conditioning filters.
- Signage will be displayed to remind customers of the need for extra vigilance and increased personal hygiene, particularly thorough hand washing.
- Changing how we greet each other if meeting in person (i.e. no handshakes, hugs or hongi).
- Providing our staff with up-to-the-moment guidance and information so they can keep themselves and their families safe.
- Asking any staff or customers who are feeling unwell to please stay at home and seek medical advice via Healthline or their GP
- Details (name, email address, city/town of residence and contact phone number) of all passengers will be required at the time of booking. This is to be able to follow contract tracing if the need arises.
- Crew will remind guests to continue the 1m social distancing while boarding and throughout the cruise.
- Passengers must follow crew instructions at all times while on-board the vessel.
All bookings must be made in advance:
- Payments can only be made via credit card either through our secure payment gateway on our website or via phone. We will not be able to accept cash payments at Milford Sound. Milford Sound is a very remote place without phone coverage or wi-fi. We do not have the option of “contactless card payments”.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on-board.