Cruise Milford is operating during alert level 2. We are receiving updates from the New Zealand Government daily and will adjust our procedures according to the newest data and recommendations.
If you would like to make a booking but have any questions or concerns, please get in touch with the friendly Contact Center Team:
Phone: +64 3 398 6112 (if you’re calling from overseas) or our freephone number 0800 MILFORD (calls from New Zealand only)
*Cruise Milford guarantees the refund of all bookings cancelled 24hrs before departure or that cannot travel due to a change in Covid-19 restrictions.
Our highest priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, staff, suppliers and community. We are closely monitoring the ever-evolving COVID-19 situation and continue to be guided by the New Zealand Ministry of Health, which recommends that regular cleaning is the most important step we can take.
Our response to COVID-19
We have intensified regular disinfecting of high-touch points such as handrails, door handles and countertops. Bathrooms are sanitized at the end of every cruise and seats, tables and window ledges are sprayed with disinfectant. Hand sanitizer (75% alcohol) is available on board all of our vessels and during the check in and boarding process.
- On arrival at Milford Sound, please ensure you maintain a 2m distance from other visitors in the Milford Sound Visitor Terminal on the wharf whilst waiting for your cruise
- Signage will be displayed in the Terminal building and on-board the vessel to remind customers of the need for extra vigilance and increased personal hygiene, particularly thorough hand washing.
- Providing our staff with up-to-the-moment guidance and information so they can keep themselves, their families, colleagues and our guests safe.
- Asking any staff or customers who are feeling unwell to please stay at home and seek medical advice via Healthline or their GP
- Details (name, email address and contact phone number) will be required for each group at time of booking. This is in accordance with New Zealand’s level 2 guidelines. Details are kept private and are only collected for contact tracing purposes if the need arises.
- Crew will remind guests to continue the 1m social distancing while boarding and throughout the cruise.
- Passengers must follow crew instructions at all times while on-board the vessel.